Saturday, October 2, 2010

Monterey Fair

We had a great time at the fair. The kids LOVED seeing all the farm animals. That was
a highlight. I actually saw a beautiful cow!!!!! Annalina enjoyed getting her face painted like a puppy dog! We walked to the fair from our house which was part of the adventure of it all. When we were on our way home it was dark and that was quite the experience and the kids found that interesting! It was a great family fun night out especially after Brian had recently finished an insanely busy quarter of school.
The boys got these guns at the fair and were excited about that. Gabriel's eye looks goofy in the picture because I have a new photo editing thing and I didn't know how to use the new red eye so now Gabriel has a black eye! Stink. :-)

No comments: