Every 3 months by military housing they have a mega garage sale to help those who are moving to clear their stuff out. It is so fun to go to with a lot of great stuff. I was excited to see how God provided things I had been wanting but couldn't spend the $ on now. Here is just a few of the things I got . . .
Black Leather Jacket (fits like it's made for me--I had wanted one!) $5Leather shoes for Carson (about $40 new) $1
Lincoln Logs (approx. 160) $1
New shirt for me $2
Suit jacket for Gabriel $5 (I had been contemplating if I should spend the $ on a new one!)
Very nice dart board for the boys $2 (thought of getting this for Gabriel for Christmas!)
Preschool plastic roller blades for Ross $3 (wanted this before I ever saw them)
Another thing God has provided for us is private swim lessons for Gabriel. I knew he could really benefit from some private swim lessons but they were $1 a minute and we just couldn't swing that! Well, God provided . . . Gabriel is the ONLY kid in his class this month and every lessons is a private lesson except at group lesson prices, NICE! He has gotten to work on the things HE needed to work on like competitive turns and he now knows how to do them. He was so excited. I love seeing God provide like that it REALLY encourages me and is a reminder He really is in control of EVERYTHING!
Also, I had wanted a certain magazine and found out through a mommy money saving email that the magazine was on sale for $1.99 a year and I thought Oh, I can do that! But for some reason I couldn't get my request to go through, the websight may have been bogged down with requests who knows. Days later my neighbor came over with a stack of magazines. I said "I tried to sign up for these the other day but it wouldn't go through" she said Oh, don't I'll just give them to you! Again provided!
1 comment:
God provides in the neatest ways! I can't wait until we can go thrift store shopping more often.
Post a Comment